New! Media Literacy Week climate challenge. Take one media literacy lesson you have developed and give it a climate focus. Use the resources from this website to develop an idea and submit it. New lessons will be highlighted on social media and featured on this site.
The Open Educational Resources on ecomedialiteracy.org (media examples, lesson plans, learning activities, etc.) are freely available for use, reuse, adaptation, and sharing. We encourage you to explore, create, and collaborate with educators around the world to improve curriculum and student learning.
If you’ve created an OER Ecomedia Literacy resource you’d like to share (or if you can recommend a resource that you use) please let us know by completing the form below. We will contact you for more information.
We are currently collecting and sharing the following types of Ecomedia Literacy resources:
- Learning activities (Less than a class period)
- Lesson plans (1+ class periods)
- Illustrations, maps & other images
- Interactive media
- Reports & papers (on climate change, environmental issues, media, media literacy, etc.)
- Slide presentations
- Resources for teachers (worksheets, quizzes, etc.)